Tweet Up with Small Biz!Tweets by smallbizbigtime
Small Biz Big Time
- Preparing Your Small Biz for the New Year
- Three Essential Truths for Independent Business Owners
- Don’t Baby Your Biz: Maintain Objectivity to Take Your Small Biz Big Time
- Beware the Self-Proclaimed “Serial Entrepreneur”
- The “Getting Paid” Series: How I Decided to Take a Case to Small Claims Court
- The “Getting Paid” Series: My Adventures in Small Claims Court
- If You Slack, You Will Get Hacked: Tips to Prevent Account Hack Attacks, from One Who Learned the Hard Way
- How to Prevent a Hack Attack
- My Email Hack Attack: What Happened to Me Could Happen to YOU
- Your Business: Who’s Driving?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: independent contractors
The “Getting Paid” Series: My Adventures in Small Claims Court
Last week, I walked in a county courtroom 45 minutes north of my home. I sported my ‘church clothes’, used my best posture and anxiously-yet-confidently carried three copies of a thick booklet of evidence (aka “The Truth”) close to my … Continue reading