Tweet Up with Small Biz!Tweets by smallbizbigtime
Small Biz Big Time
- Preparing Your Small Biz for the New Year
- Three Essential Truths for Independent Business Owners
- Don’t Baby Your Biz: Maintain Objectivity to Take Your Small Biz Big Time
- Beware the Self-Proclaimed “Serial Entrepreneur”
- The “Getting Paid” Series: How I Decided to Take a Case to Small Claims Court
- The “Getting Paid” Series: My Adventures in Small Claims Court
- If You Slack, You Will Get Hacked: Tips to Prevent Account Hack Attacks, from One Who Learned the Hard Way
- How to Prevent a Hack Attack
- My Email Hack Attack: What Happened to Me Could Happen to YOU
- Your Business: Who’s Driving?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: investors
Don’t Baby Your Biz: Maintain Objectivity to Take Your Small Biz Big Time
When’s the last time you had to diaper your business? Rock it to sleep? Give it positive affirmations so it would grow up with healthy self esteem? Exactly. Your business is near and dear to you, yes. But it’s not … Continue reading