Tweet Up with Small Biz!Tweets by smallbizbigtime
Small Biz Big Time
- Preparing Your Small Biz for the New Year
- Three Essential Truths for Independent Business Owners
- Don’t Baby Your Biz: Maintain Objectivity to Take Your Small Biz Big Time
- Beware the Self-Proclaimed “Serial Entrepreneur”
- The “Getting Paid” Series: How I Decided to Take a Case to Small Claims Court
- The “Getting Paid” Series: My Adventures in Small Claims Court
- If You Slack, You Will Get Hacked: Tips to Prevent Account Hack Attacks, from One Who Learned the Hard Way
- How to Prevent a Hack Attack
- My Email Hack Attack: What Happened to Me Could Happen to YOU
- Your Business: Who’s Driving?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: email
How to Prevent a Hack Attack
In my last post, I shared the account of my recent email and Facebook hack attack. Now, it’s time to get to the nitty gritty—the relevant details that might help you and me prevent future digital identity theft and account … Continue reading
They “Like” Your Biz on Facebook Because They Want Something!
“Shock of all shocks,” wrote the blogger with an intentionally sarcastic tone. “People “like” businesses on Facebook and willingly submit their email addresses to companies in order to get discounts, deals and freebies.” Then said blogger paused from typing to … Continue reading
Posted in Email Marketing, Facebook, Facebook tips Tagged discounts, email, email marketing, Facebook, Facebook fan page, freebies, Irene Williams, small biz big time Leave a comment