Tweet Up with Small Biz!Tweets by smallbizbigtime
Small Biz Big Time
- Preparing Your Small Biz for the New Year
- Three Essential Truths for Independent Business Owners
- Don’t Baby Your Biz: Maintain Objectivity to Take Your Small Biz Big Time
- Beware the Self-Proclaimed “Serial Entrepreneur”
- The “Getting Paid” Series: How I Decided to Take a Case to Small Claims Court
- The “Getting Paid” Series: My Adventures in Small Claims Court
- If You Slack, You Will Get Hacked: Tips to Prevent Account Hack Attacks, from One Who Learned the Hard Way
- How to Prevent a Hack Attack
- My Email Hack Attack: What Happened to Me Could Happen to YOU
- Your Business: Who’s Driving?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Category Archives: Business Ethics
Your Business: Who’s Driving?
Show of hands: Who finds this quote highly relevant…and slightly convicting? I had to put my hand down to continue typing this blog post, but suffice to say this thought by Ben Franklin hits the mark with me today. My … Continue reading
Have We Managed to Misinterpret Management?
I recently saw a post on Facebook by a friend who stated that, though he has an MBA, he was going to have to learn to manage people through good ol’ life experience. In that moment it struck me. Maybe the … Continue reading
Finding the Guts to Follow the Gut Instinct
I’ve found that my gut instinct is reliable. In biz and life-in-general, I do well when I follow that internal radar that’s a blend of innate common sense, emotional intelligence and hard-earned life experience. Thankfully, the gut instinct gets better … Continue reading
The BP Nightmare: What’s Your Biz’s Equivalent
Oh, wayward Hayward. It’s easy to look at soon-to-be-former BP CEO Tony Hayward with a stern shake of the finger and mutter “tsk, tsk, tsk.” He’s an abundantly wealthy chief executive who stood on shores sullied by the company under … Continue reading